Fertility Across Time and Space: Data and Research Advances
05.12.2018 00:00 až
|Přiložený soubor:||2018 WIC-Conference_Fertility across Time and Space_CfP.pdf|
|Přidat událost do kalendáře||
vKalendář (Windows, Linux)
iCal (Mac OS X)
WITTGENSTEIN CENTRE CONFERENCE 2018 — 3RD HUMAN FERTILITY DATABASE SYMPOSIUM.
The conference will cover the following topics
- Spatial differences in fertility
- Components of fertility change and variation
- Fertility differentials by sex, education, and socio-economic characteristics
- Fertility timing, tempo effects in fertility
- Very low fertility
- Shifts and reversals in fertility
- Impact of economic factors, labour market and policy measures on fertility
- Aggregate-level perspective on fertility intentions, desires, ideals
- Fertility modelling and forecasting
- Methods and indicators in fertility research
- Multilevel analysis
- Data visualisation
- Data resources
Submissions should include
- short abstract (200–400 words) and
- extended abstract (2–5 pages) or the full paper.
They should be submitted online at: www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/events/calendar/conferences/fertility-across-time-and-space
Please make sure your abstract includes the title, full name(s), affiliation and email addresses of each author.
The deadline for submitting papers is 1 June 2018.
The authors of accepted papers will be informed by 31 July 2018.
There are no participation fees, but the participants are expected to cover their own travel and accommodation expenses.