The standard office hours of the Faculty Erasmus office are
Mondays from 1 pm to 3 pm and Wednesdays from 10 am to 12 am.
If you cannot come during office hours, kindly make an appointment
outside of the office hours via phone or email.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Grading System (at the University page )
- Credit Mobility (at the University page )
- Accommodation (at the University page )
INFORMATION FOR EXCHANGE STUDENTS AT THE FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Charles University – video introduction (CU, Czechia, SIS, …) (on Youtube)
- Prolongation of your study stay (at the University page )
- End of Your Stay (information for exchange students leaving Faculty of Science )
➢ STUDY-RELATED INFORMATION
➢ PRACTICAL INFORMATION
➢ SOCIAL LIFE
- Charles University InfoSheet 2022/2023 (more information for partner institutions )
Faculty of Science
- Official Name: Faculty of Science of Charles University,
- Erasmus code: CZ PRAHA07
- Address: Albertov 6, 128 43, Praha 2
- Country: Czech Republic (Česká republika)
- Dean: Prof. RNDr. Jiří Zima, CSc.
- ERASMUS Faculty Coordinator: Ing. Hedvika Lang Páleníková
- Erasmus Office: Na Slupi 16, 2nd floor, phone: +420 221 951 165, phone: +420 221 951 166
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Homepage: https://www.natur.cuni.cz/faculty-en/study/incoming-students/erasmus/
- Full legal name of the institution: Univerzita Karlova
- Erasmus code: CZ PRAHA07
- Address: Ovocný trh 3, 116 36, Praha 1
- Country: Czech Republic
- Web address: https://cuni.cz/UKEN-1.html
- Head of the institution – Rector: Prof. MUDr. Milena Králíčková, Ph.D.
phone/fax: +420 224 491 312 – 4, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head of the International Relations Office:
Mgr. Vratislav Kozák,
phone +420 224 491 301, e-mail: email@example.com
- Institutional Erasmus coordinator: Mgr. Ester Brožová,
phone: +420 224 491 310, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasmus web address (University): https://cuni.cz/UKEN-145.html
Charles University (CU) was founded in 1348. Thanks to Charles IV’s foresight and his good relations with Pope Clement VI, the newly founded university had four faculties – faculty of theology, law, medicine, and arts – a pattern that corresponded to medieval concepts of a great university. Over the centuries, CU has experienced periods of great success as well as times of trouble and decline, similarly to other universities.
Today, Charles University consists of seventeen quite independent and self-governing faculties located in Prague, Pilsen, and Hradec Králové. The faculties educate
Charles University is a member of many international organizations and university networks, such as EAIE (European Association for International Education), UNICA (Network of Universities from the Capitals of Europe), DRC (Danube Rectors Conference), OECD/IMHE (Programme on Institutional Management in Higher Education), IAU (International Association of Universities), EUA (European University Association), 4EU+ (European University Alliance), Coimbra Group and Europaeum Common Fund. Besides, CU has an exchange and collaborative partnerships with institutions of higher education worldwide. It has a growing network of partnerships with universities and colleges around the world, supporting student and academic staff exchange, and working on joint courses and collaborative research.
23 Study programmes at CU are organized in the regular full-time study form rather than
The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021 placed Charles University in 401st place among its five hundred ranked universities, making it the only Czech university to feature in the top five hundred. The Academic Ranking of World Universities: the “Shanghai League”, which every year compares