English language courses
Information on courses in the 2022/2023 academic year is being gradually updated.
- General information
- How to enrol in the programme
- Important dates
- Instructions for payment
- Full text of the English study rules in the Lifelong Learning programme
- Detailed information on the courses
- Timetable English summer semester 2023
Changes in the English study rules in the Lifelong Learning programme in the academic year 2022/2023:
- PLACEMENT TESTS TAKE PLACE 2.1. - 15.1.2023. The test is done online and it is possible to take it prior to enrolling in a course. You may not take the test should you hand in certificate stating your level of English (e.g.PET, FCE, ILETS, TOEFL, CAE exam not older than 2 years)
- SIGNING UP FOR COURSES and choosing timetables once you receive the placement test results (17.1.2023). The person in charge of the application procedure is Mgr. Irena Antonová.
- If you have an international language certificate that testifies to your current level of language proficiency (no older than 2 years), e-mail a scan to Irena Antonová (firstname.lastname@example.org) and you will be assigned to the appropriate course without a placement test. The e-mail should contain: name, surname, field of study, year, UKČO (student number) or date of birth (students who have not been enrolled in a study programme yet). Do not forget to attach the scan of the certificate. You should send the e-mail between 2.1. - 15.1.2023.
- If a student has used up the max. allowed time of attending the courses, they can continue by paying the full price of a course.