Karolína K. Sezemská
Mgr. Karolína Kotvaltová Sezemská
Interdisciplinary approach in chemistry and biology.
- Observations and Experiments on Organismal Level I
- Observations and Experiments on Organismal Level II
- Observation and Experiment SubOrganism I
- Observation and Experiment SubOrganism II
Publications or Selected Publications:
- SEZEMSKÁ, Karolína. Nomenclature of Organic Compounds. Prague: Academia, 2017. ISBN 978-80-200-2646-0.
- SEZEMSKÁ, Karolína. Importance of Crustaceans and Their Use in Practical Courses. Živa. 2017, (2), L-LII.
- SEZEMSKÁ, Karolína a Jan MOUREK. Soil Respiration - Proposal for Practical Course Integrating Chemistry and Biology. In: Project-based Education in Science education. Prague: Charles University, Faculty of Education, 2016, s. 183-189. ISBN 978-80-7290-929-2.
- 2015: 11th International Seminar of Didactics of Chemistry Students
- 2016: Project-based Education in Science Education
- 2017: Actual Aspects of Pregradual Training and Postgraduate Education of Chemistry Teachers
2015 - Present: Postgraduate study; Faculty of Science, Charles University
- Study branche: Didactics of Chemistry
2013 - 2015: Master study; Faculty of Science, Charles University
- Study branche: Teaching of Chemistry and Biology for Secondary Schools
- Master’s degree
2010 - 2013: Bachelor study; Faculty of Science, Charles University
- Study branche: Chemisty and Biology Oriented at Education
- Bachelor’s degree
2016 - Present: Researcher Assistant, Department of Teaching and Didactics of Biology, Faculty of Science, Charles University
- Responsible for supervision and consultation of final thesis, inspection of teaching practice, creation, modification and testing of learning materials for secondary schools, teaching, final exam examination, contributing to research and publication activities
2013 – Present: Teacher, Eliška Krásnohorská Grammar School
- Experience in teaching Chemistry and Biology (the four-year and eight-year study programmes)
2013 – Present: Lecturer, NIDV, Talnet
- Responsible for creation, supervision and evaluation of e-learning course Chemistry IV