RNDr. Jiřina Rajsiglová, Ph.D.
Tel.: +420 221 95 1869
Room: P38 (Viničná 7, přízemí vlevo)
The effectiveness of teaching methods and forms in teaching science; student activation; the methodology and implementation of didactic aspects into biology lessons; the influence of university education and the school environment on the experience of incipient teachers.
Participation in projects:
- 2011 – 2013 Project focused on: The Modernization of Education at Secondary Schools: Science and Mathematics at Secondary Schools in Prague – actively, currently and with application, Biology part of participation.
Fellowships and visits abroad:
- 09-12/2007 University of Oulu, Finland – Faculty of Education, Department of Educational Sciences and Teacher Education.
- 2004 – 2012 Ph.D.: Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Natural Science, doctoral study programme: Chemistry Didactics
- 2006 RNDr.: Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Natural Science, Department of Teaching and Didactics of Chemistry
- 1997 – 2002 M.Sc.: Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Natural Science; study programme: Teaching of Chemistry and Biology for Secondary Schools
- November 2011 Cope for Teens – structured programme of primary prevention of social pathologies in the scope of a total of 42 experienced hours
- 09/2013 – present Assistant Professor: Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Science, Department of Teaching and Didactics of Biology
- 01/2008 – 08/2013 Assistant Professor, Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Science, Department of Teaching and Didactics of Biology
- 09/2002 – present Secondary School E. Krásnohorské, Prague; Teacher of Biology and Chemistry
- 09/2001 – 06/2002 Secondary School J. Nerudy, Prague; Teacher of Biology and Chemistry