The academic senate is a self-governing body representing the academic community of the faculty (academic staff and students). Among its most important responsibilities are the election of a candidate for the position of dean, the approval of internal regulations, and faculty spending.
The academic senate of Charles University’s science faculty has 28 members, of whom half represent academic staff and half students. Since 2009, the chemistry division has been represented by a total of seven senators. More information is available on the website of the academic senate of Charles University’s faculty of science.
- Doc. RNDr. Pavel Coufal, Ph.D.,
- Department of Analytical Chemistry (email: email@example.com)
- Doc. RNDr. Petr Hermann, Ph.D., Department of Inorganic Chemistry (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prof. RNDr. Hudeček Jiří, CSc., Department of Biochemistry (email: email@example.com)
- Jan Milichovský, bachelor's student in biochemistry, a member of the legislative committee (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bc Jan Havlik, master's degree student in inorganic chemistry, chairman of the study commission (email: email@example.com)
- Mgr. Richard Chudoba, doctoral student of physical chemistry, member of the study commission (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mgr. Michal Řezanka doctoral student of organic chemistry, member of the economic committee (email: MRezanka@seznam.cz)