FameLab is an international science communication competition developed in 2004. Since 2022 Fame Lab is realized by Charles University. FameLab is a stand-up competition when a contestant has three minutes to explain his/her scientific phenomena in an understandable and amusing way.
Feel you want to try it?! Read more!
- You must be working or studying in the field of natural sciences, technology, medicine, mathematics or humanities
- You must be over 21 years old
- You must study or work at Czech-based university or research institution
- attend a MASTERCLASS training
- Your talk must not be longer than 3 minutes
- Your talk must be on a scientific subject and scientifically correct
- You cannot use a projector (i.e. electronic presentations, videos, etc.)
- You must carry any props on and off stage by yourself and they must be safe
||WHERE AND HOW
|till 31th May
||deadline for application
||10 finalists announcement
| 16 – 17th September
The judging criteria are content, clarity and charisma. Quality of your video is not evaluated. You may
modify your presentation before the contest after attending a Masterclass.
Email: email@example.com / website: famelab.cuni.cz/en/
We are looking forward to your videos!