E-mail | SIS | Moodle | Helpdesk | Libraries | cuni.cz | CIS More

česky | english Log in

Collection renovation


The CU FS Map Collection underwent a complete renovation from June 15th, 2011 to March 21st, 2013. It has been open to the public since March 26th, 2013.


Renovation of the Map Collection:

  • Renovation design: Architecture atelier of Ježková - Jaroš
  • Audio and video: AV Media
  • Security systems: SV-Agency
  • Electromagnetic security for the collection: ORIS
  • Moving, packing and unpacking: Hrubý  Moving
  • Climate study: Jan Červenák – TP
  • Technical design of display cases: Onřej Kulha
  • Enamel signs: Smalt s.r.o.
  • Boxes and packaging: EMBA
  • Photographs of the renovation Here


Map Collection in 1931


The Map Collection before and after reconstruction (Photo: Mgr. Petr Jan Juračka)



Document Actions