- The Czech Geographical Bibliography Online database contains 235,220 bibliographic records (as of July 3rd, 2023) of Bohemian geographic and cartographic documents.
- In conjunction with work on the TEMAP project, the period covered (originally just the 20th century) was expanded to the earliest printing (1450-).
- The database contains books, cartographic documents, serials, articles from journals and anthologies, electronic documents, university theses and gray literature.
- Records are linked to objects (maps, articles, journal sleeves), URL addresses of full texts, as well as links to Google books.
- Since 2012 zoomable maps have been added through the TEMAP project.
Database is available from: http://ckis.cuni.cz/F/?func=find-b-0&local_base=cks02
Basic information about the project are available from: http://www.geobibline.cz/en