Reopening of Map Collection
Conditions for opening the Map Collection of the Faculty of Science of Charles University corresponding to the requirements of extraordinary measures:
- The collection will be open for students, employees and the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 am to 12 noon.
- Excursions do not take place.
- The maximum number of researchers is 3 people.
- It is necessary to keep a distance of 2 meters.
- Researchers will complete, sign, and submit an affidavit stating that there are no symptoms of viral infection disease. You can also download the affidavit below and fill it out at home.
- Researchers can enter after disinfection treatment, with drapes and protective gloves. Drapes or respirators must have their own.
- Researchers spend only the time strictly necessary to borrow or conclude a contract in the collection. Long-term work or study are not possible. Readers aren't allowed to touch devices or documents without protective gloves.
- It is forbidden to use wardrobes.
- The collection provides and prioritizes online consultations and advice.
- We will provide the public with disinfection from self-service dispensers, if necessary we can also offer one-time glove.
Thank you for following the safety precautions.