Population Development in the Czech Republic 2007
Ludmila Fialová et al. 2009
Population development in the Czech Republic 2007
- Dagmar Bartoňová, Boris Burcin, Ludmila Fialová, Květa Kalibová, Jiřina Kocourková, Tomáš Kučera, Jitka Rychtaříková
- Charles University in Prague, Faculty of Science, Department of Demography and Geodemography
- Reviewers: Milan Kučera, Miroslava Mašková
- Translation: Robin Cassling
- Design and layout: Boris Burcin
- Printed in the Czech Republic by PBtisk, limited liability company, Příbram.
- Published with the support of the Czech Science Foundation (Project 403/07/0711 „Demographic Situation of the Czech Republic within the EU (25): Similarities, Differences, Perspectives“) and research project MSM 0021620831 „Geographic Systems and Risk Processes in the Context of Global Changes and European Integration“.
- The publication is a translation of the Populační vývoj České republiky 2007, which was published in Prague in 2008 (ISBN 978-80-86561-46-2).
- Population development in the Czech Republic 2007. 1st edition, Prague, Sociologické nakladatelství (SLON), 2009.
- Key words: population development * demographic structure * marriage * divorce * natality * fertility * abortion * mortality * migration * families and households * demographic ageing * international comparison * European Union