prof. Mgr. Jiří Reif, Ph.D.
Phone: +420 607 225 735 (cell phone), +420 221 951 896 (office)
Room: domeček - půdní vestavba
Consultations: Please contact me by email or by phone to arrange a meeting.
I lead a small lab of several postdocs and students. Here are the key characteristics of the lab:
Prospective students may be interested in:
Undergraduate student info (in Czech)
My other professional activities include:
- serving as a Subject Editor for the ecological journal Oikos (since 2018)
- being a member of the Expert Panel for project evaluation in the Czech Science Foundation (2019-2023)
- co-ordination of Breeding Bird Monitoring Schemes (JPSP, LSD) in the Czech Society for Ornithology (since 2004)
- eight courses (four of them as the leading/single lecturer) at the Charles University, Prague, and one course at the Palacký University, Olomouc
- I became a Velemlok award holder according to students' voting for my course Special Biodiversity Conservation (2019)