Credit Mobility for Students
If you want to apply for Credit Mobility on the basis of signed Erasmus Interinstitutional Agreement between our institutions, please follow the steps at University's Credit Mobility Page.
However, do not forget to follow the rules required by the Faculty of Science. Please, send to the Faculty Erasmus Office (via email – email@example.com) or to the relevant department / institute that has signed the Erasmus Interinstitutional Agreement with your university (list of departmental Erasmus coordinators above) also following documents that are needed for your acceptance:
- Nomination by your institution
– NOTE! the deadline for winter semester is 15th of June, for summer semester is 30th of October !!! Take into account the time required to obtain a visa, if necessary!
- Motivation Letter
- Transcript of Records
- Plan of courses you want to study at the Faculty of Science – see the list of Courses for Erasmus students above
- To apply, use our university online application and send the forms printed from it with signatures of your home university.
You can apply here: https://is.cuni.cz/webapps/erasmus/
- Language certificates, if you have any
- Recommendation of your supervisor, if you have any
- In case your mobility is agreed, the next step is to prepare the Grant Agreement.
Beware, it is necessary to have a travel document (tickets to and from Prague) and a proof of your insurance !
Do not forget to visit the Faculty Erasmus Office at the end of your stay to get your Confirmation of Study Period and your Transcript of Records.
The original of the Confirmation of the Study period must be delivered to the University European Office (Charles University, Ovocný trh 5, Prague 1, 116 36, Czech Republic)
All participants of Credit Mobility programme are required to complete online Final Report – EU Survey. The access will be sent to the participant by email.