Cartography, Geoinformatics and Remote Sensing
Characteristics of the field
Cartography, geoinformatics and remote sensing are separate fields of science, which engage in the creation of whole classes of localization character, communication-information and recognition models. Scientific branch includes general cartography, theoretic cartography, history of cartography, cartographic informatics and modeling, analyses and creation of maps and atlases, cartographic technology, geographic information systems and remote sensing (RS).
Offer of lectures, courses and seminars
- Cartography I.
- Cartography II.
- Geographic information systems
- Mathematical cartography
- Thematic cartography
- Cartographic generalization
- Atlas cartography
- Analysis of cartographic works
- Cartographic informatics
- History of cartography
- Digital processing of RS data
- Geoinformation systems and RS
- Remote sensing applications
- Space remote sensing systems RS
- Map editing and compilation
Topical offer of topics of dissertation thesis
- Theoretical and general cartography
- Creation of maps and atlases
- Analyses of cartographic works
- Geoinformatic and cartographic modeling
- Digital cartographic technology
- Primary processing of RS data
- Remote sensing application
The subject-area board is available in Czech (Oborová rada). The Chairman is highlighted.