E-mail | SIS | Moodle | Helpdesk | Libraries | cuni.cz | CIS More

česky | english Log in


1) Research Support Department can reserve a room at Dormitories and Refectories of UK (draw attention that number of rooms is limited)

2) Student can find accomodation his/herself

Useful links: http://www.expats.cz/

VISA: for visa procedure it is necessary an accomodation contract signed by dormitory representative or estate owner (for private)
Attention: beware of cheating


Document Actions