Internationalization at CU - POINT
For students, the POINT programme provides financing for the following:
Summer schools (with the exception of language courses and summer language schools),
Short-term, unpaid professional student internships for a maximum duration of three weeks,
International tenders and championships,
Student conferences with active participation,
Students in full-time and distance forms of study may apply for a financial contribution.
For faculties and other CU units, the programme provides support for the following:
- Visits by academic members of staff and student faculty representatives for meetings as a part of international university networks,
- Short visits by academic members of staff for preparing international projects,
- Support for non-economic international summer schools organized by the faculties or other CU units (in accordance with the Framework for State Aid for Research, Development, and Innovation (2014/C 198/01)).
Applications accepted from 1. 11. 2022 do 30. 11. 2022
All applications registered in IS Věda (section PAS - projects and competitions) are deemed valid with respect to their wording after the university deadline for the specific round.
Below, please note the most important updates regarding the rules of the programme:
- More than one application from one applicant will not be supported.
- The programme Support for Internationalization at CU does not support virtual mobility. Financial contributions are for physical mobility only.
- Financial contribution from programme POINT cannot be combined with financial support from Grant Agency of Charles University.
- Each participant of the programme is required to be actively present, which requires being included in the programme (contribution presentation) - these mobilities will be preferred.
In case of technical difficulties, please contact email@example.com
Contact at faculty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full guideline for the programme: INTERNACIONALIZACE UK