Info event on Horizon Europe (10 February 2021)
The event was organised by the Project Management Department of the Faculty of Science, Charles University. It introduced opportunities for participation in Horizon Europe, namely in research projects carried out by international consortia.
Note: We plan a separate info event to cover the area of European Research Council grants.
When: 10 February 2021 (13:00 – 15:30)
The event was held in English.
Target group of the event were leaders of research teams – established, emerging or planned.
(But anyone interested was welcome.)
Video record of the event
- Overview of the new programme Horizon Europe
Ludmila Součková, Project Management Department
- Opportunities in Cluster 6 – Food, Bioeconomy, Natural Resources, Agriculture and Environment
Jana Čejková, Technology Centre CAS, National Contact Point
- Partner searching, networking, support offered by EDA
Martin Rejmíš, European Development Agency
- Project administration support at Faculty of Science
Klára Sobotíková, Tomáš Palatý, Project Management Department
- Experience of successful applicant – coordinator
Jan Tachezy, coordinator of MiCoBion
- Experience of successful applicant – partner
Přemysl Štych, partner in PULCHRA
We thank all the speakers and participants.
Organiser contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Horizon Europe?
Last update: 18. 2. 2021