Trans-Atlantic Training 2022
The main objective of the Trans-Atlantic Training (TAT) initiative is training activities for students and the early-career scientists in the area of Earth Observation, with an emphasis on remote sensing of land-cover changes and ecosystem dynamics. The purpose of TAT is to share and discuss advanced research methods and technologies from space during a series of meetings for scientists and students from Europe.
The state-of-the-art advanced methods of Earth observation will be presented and discussed by leading experts from Europe and the USA, e.g:
- Francesco Sarti, ESA – ESRIN, Italy
- Amalia Castro Gómez, ESA – ESRIN, Italy
- Pierre Louis Frison – University of Paris-Est, France
- Krištof Oštir – University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Petya Campbell - NASA/GSFC and University of Maryland Baltimore County, USA
- Volker Radeloff - Department of Forest and Wildlife Ecology at the University of Wisconsin – Madison, USA
- Jessica McCarty - Miami University, USA
- He Yin - Department of Geography, Kent State University, USA
- Sergii Skakun - University of Maryland, College Park, USA
Additional information about programme, teachers and registration are available on the official web site of TAT http://web.natur.cuni.cz/gis/tat
The deadline for the applications is 25th of July 2022.
The participation to TAT 2022 is free of charge.