Registration for bachelor's study
Opening meeting and enrollment
19th - 21th September 2023, Prague
Application form - registration is possible until 15 September
Alternative date of the enrollment
27th September 2023, 13:00
For details contact Martina Linhartová by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring the following items to the opening meeting and enrollment:
Opening meeting (19th and 20th September):
- Health declaration (form A)
- Information on the processing of personal data and consent to processing of personal data (form B)
Enrollment (21th September):
- the proof of secondary school education - the detailed information is available at the website Nostrification for applicants for bachelor programmes of study
- Czech ID or a passport
- printed and signed registration sheet generated from SIS according to these quidelines
- printed and signed document "Occupational health and safety (OHS) introductory training for applicants"
- printed and signed document Matriculation Oath
- writing implements
Foreigners assigned Czech ID numbers must also bring a copy of the document showing the number they have been assigned.
If registering by proxy, the person representing you must present a n otarized power of attorney. You can download a power of attorney form here. However you will need to visit a a Card Service Centre of Charles University in person after registering for study.
Where needed it is possible to download the confirmation of study, fill it out, print the required number of copies (we recommend 4 - 5) and bring this with you to registration. Then you will not have to fill out the confirmation by hand during registration.
Temporary access to the SIS after enrolment by proxy or inability to visit a Card Service Centre of Charles University in person.