- In remembrance of Prof. RNDr. Marie Stiborová , DrSc.
- This February marks a year since Prof. RNDr. Marie Stiborová, DrSc., who served as the head of the Department of Biochemistry in 2003-2009, passed away.
- Can increased temperature help tobacco plants fight viral infection?
- Our colleagues addressed this question in cooperation with the researchers from University of Chemistry and Technology and Institute of Experimental Botany.
- When chaperone harms
- The review summarizing ambiguous role of heat shock proteins during the viral infection of plans.
- How to separate you, glycopeptides?
- Members of Laboratory of Biomolecular Structure and Function participated in a research published in the Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry Journal. The manuscript focuses on separation of glycopeptides using reverse-phase chromatography (RPLC), hydrophilic interaction chromatography (HILIC) and its combination with ion-exchange chromatography (HILIC/IEC).
- WHY AVOID EATING GRILLED MEAT WITH IMPORTED CHILI SAUCE?
- Helca IJMS obázek.jpg