- Seminar: Martin Bouda, Ph.D.
- Martin Bouda, Ph.D. - Network properties affect plant function and its scaling in the hydraulic soil-plant-atmosphere continuum
- Seminar: Ing. Jan Stejskal, Ph.D.
- Ing. Jan Stejskal, Ph.D. - Physiological traits in forest genetics and tree breeding
- Dissertation defense -> Mgr. Miloš Duchoslav
- We cordially invite you to defend the dissertation of our colleague Mgr. Miloš Duchoslav on the topic of Function of PsbO isoforms
- Dissertation defense - Mgr. Eva Neuwirthová
- We cordially invite you to defend the dissertation of our colleague Mgr. Eva Neuwirthová on the topic of Optical properties of the leaf in relation to its anatomical traits
- Talk: Prof. Heribert Hirt
- Prof. Heribert Hirt - Desert microbes for boosting sustainable agriculture in extreme environments
- Our colleague Jan Martinek won 1st place in the Olympus Image of the Year Award 2021 - CONGRATULATIONS!
- The global winning image was taken by Jan Martinek (Czech Republic). Arabidopsis thaliana flower with pollen tubes growing through the pistil. The flower tissues were chemically cleared to become transparent, while the pollen tubes were stained with aniline blue (yellow fluorescence) in order to be seen.