Postgradual study at the Department of Botany
- Guidelines for PhD study in botany
- These principles are set by the PhD. Study Board (further Board) primarily as a recommendation and a guide for PhD students. The principles are based on the Higher Education Act, the Study and Examination Regulations of the Charles University, the Scholarship Regulations of the Charles University and the Rules for the Organisation of Studies at the Faculty of Science.
- A short guide for the PhD study at the Department of Botany
- This document is meant primarily for the Ph.D. newcomers to the Department
- Guidelines for written material submitted for the doctoral examination
- With the doctoral examination application it is necessary to submit an analysis of current work on the dissertation topic. This document will serve as one source of material for discussion/queries during the doctoral examination. When preparing the analysis, you should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Ph.D. defence in botany: rules and customs
- For reviewers and committee chairs.
- Doctoral study calendar of events
- General calendar for doctoral studies
- Doctoral Study Board
- Doctoral Study Board in Botany, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague.
- Guidelines for the doctoral work plan
- Part of the doctoral study plan
- Ph.D. links
- Links useful for Ph.D. students
- Supporting TAlented PhD Research Students - a program supporting talented PhD students at the Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague.
- Presentation of PhD. students at the departmental seminar (3rd grade)