- Guidelines for doctoral study in the field of botany
- These guidelines have been set by the Doctoral Board for the field of botany primarily as recommendations to aid doctoral students. The guidelines are based on the Universities Act, the Charles University Study and Examination Regulations, the Charles University Scholarship Regulations, and the Study Organization Rules of the Faculty of Science.
- Guidelines for written material submitted for the doctoral examination
- With the doctoral examination application it is necessary to submit an analysis of current work on the dissertation topic. This document will serve as one source of material for discussion/queries during the doctoral examination. When preparing the analysis, you should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Ph.D. defence in botany: rules and customs
- For reviewers and committee chairs.
- Doctoral study calendar of events
- General calendar for doctoral studies
- Committee of the field of botany
- Committee of the field of botany, doctoral study program of botany, Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague.
- Guidelines for the doctoral work plan
- Part of the doctoral study plan
- Ph.D. links
- Links useful for Ph.D. students
- Supporting TAlented PhD Research Students - a program supporting talented PhD students at the Faculty of Science, Charles University in Prague.