Institute for Environmental Studies
Faculty of Science
Charles University in Prague
Director of the Institute:
Doc. Ing. Jan Frouz, CSc.
221 951 902
Benatska 2, ground floor, room 31
Lenka Kupcová / Monika Novotná
tel: 22195 1901
128 01 Prague 2
- A course of Agro-environmental schemes and its effect on nature in Europe
- The course will be guided by dr. Simon Mortimer from the Center for Agri-environmental Research, University of Reading, UK at the time of 8.-11. February 2011. Fro more info see attached pdf file.
- A COURSE OF STREAM ECOLOGY
- The course will be taught by professor Jacob VanHouten from Delta College, Michigan, USA during the week of 20.-29. October 2010. For more information see attached pdf file.
- New Book: Himalayan Biodiversity in the Changing World
- Editor: prof. Pavel Kindlmann
- New Book